1. Always carry drinking water.
2. Always follow the instructions of the staffs and the Naturalists accompanying you.
3. Avoid plastic
4. Blend your clothes with nature
5. Carry a first aid kit with medicines for common ailments.
6. Carry a note pad, road maps, bus, train and airline time tables.
7. Follow the timing strictly
8. Keep mobile switched off or on silent mode
9. Radios and tape recorders are best left at homes to enjoy music of Nature here.
10. Refrain from Littering
11. Respect Birds/Animals and their habits.
12. Small groups are preferred. Early mornings and late afternoons are ideal.
13. Stay Calm as wildlife sightings are matter of chance
14. Total silence and discipline enhances chances of wildlife sightings.
15. Wildlife sightings are matter of chance. Be patient.
1. Avoid smoking and do not carry any inflammable materials to avoid fire
2. Consuming alcohol or visiting sanctuary under the influence of alcohol is strictly prohibited
3. Do not agitate animal by throwing stones at them or doing antics to attract them
4. Do not chase birds/animals for photographs
5. Do not pick plants, flowers and fruits. These forms feed for birds/animals.
6. Do not shout, disturb or tease birds/animals.
7. Do not wear colorful clothes or perfumes. Khakis, browns and greens are best suited for forests
8. Don’t blow horn & no loud talks
9. Entering into water is prohibited.
10. No entry before sunrise & after sunset
11. No Feeding to animals
12. No pet inside the sanctuary please.
13. Plastics are not allowed inside.
14. Please do not litter the surroundings.
15. Traveling alone is prohibited especially in the sugarcane fields around.